Dinner 1: Chicken with pesto, vegetables, and cream cheese
- 300g chicken.
- 1 tablespoon of pesto.
- 1 tomato.
- A bag of sautéed vegetables.
- A bowl of cream cheese.
- Cook the chicken and cover it with pesto on both sides.
- Cook the vegetables.
- Cut the chicken into pieces, add the vegetables and tomatoes and mix.
- Add cream cheese to your taste.
Dinner 2: Chopped steaks with mayonnaise
- 2 minced beef steaks.
- 40ml mayonnaise.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and cook the burgers in it.
- Serve with mayonnaise.
Dinner 3: Eggs with Salmon and Spinach
- 450 g frozen leeks with cream.
- 400g pink salmon.
- 4 eggs.
- 1 teaspoon of herbs of your choice.
- ½ red bell pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Pour into muffin tins, almost to the rim.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes.