Russia says 82,000 conscripts have already been urgently drafted into Ukraine.

Russia’s defense minister said 82,000 conscripts had already been sent to Ukraine, reflecting the West’s desperate efforts to stop a counterattack with Kyiv’s poorly trained troops. Although the cited figures could not be confirmed, the controversial ‘partial mobilization’ was concluded. No further action is planned.” An emergency draft began in September after Ukraine won a series of victories near northwestern Kharkiv, with some Russians protesting and others fleeing the country. Dozens of conscripts died after being sent to the front lines to protect experienced troops in the rear. The British Ministry of Defense said on Friday that Russia was “severely short of manpower and poorly trained” units “capable of conducting defensive operations” after eight months of fierce fighting. However, despite critical analysis, there are indications that Russia’s increased use of conscripts has delayed the Ukrainian advance in both eastern and southern Russia. “The advance of the Ukrainian army is not as fast as we would like,” Serhiy Haidai, governor of the Luhansk region in eastern Ukraine, said in a TV interview. dig it up Thousands of conscripts were stationed at the same location as Bakmut, Haidai said after they were put into battle with Doug-in-U and were quickly killed or wounded. Ukrainian. “The average ‘retention period’ of mobilized personnel is about two weeks,” the Ukrainian General Staff said on Friday. Ukraine’s chief of staff said on Friday that up to 1,000 Russian conscripts had been sent across the Dnipro River to fortify Kherson. Give up the city without fighting. The military will be deployed in the homes of those who fled the war. It turned out that a week ago, fearing losing the city, Russia moved its commanders across the river east of the river and began evacuating civilians. Ukraine recaptured a series of villages near Kherson in early October, but Defense Minister Olexi Rezhnikov earlier this week warned that the autumn rains “had slowed us down a bit” and said progress had been gradual. The terrain between Ukrainian-controlled Mykolayv and Kherson is particularly difficult as the flat land is cut off by large irrigation channels. Some of them were drained, but in both cases they were easily fortified. The tempo of battle in November as heavy rains blocked the ground and made it increasingly difficult for armored vehicles to operate on the road. The battle may not begin again until midwinter when the ground freezes. Kherson’s Russian-appointed governor announced earlier this week that the tomb and remains of Prince Grigory Potemkin, the governor and lover of 18th-century ruler Catherine the Great, were brought from Kherson’s Cathedral. Moved deeper into the occupied area. Join This is Europe. From identity to economy to environment, the stories and discussions that matter most to Europeans are funded by outside parties. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. We use Google reCaptcha to protect our website and are subject to the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. “We have moved the serene remains of Prince Potemkin from the Church of St. Catherine on the east side of the Dnipro and from the monument itself to the left bank.” , said Volodymyr Saldo, according to a report by the Russian state-run news agency. “The work of organizing the people leaving the left bank of the Dnipro to a safe place in Russia has been completed,” Moscow-appointed Crimean head Sergei Aksyonov, after visiting the area late Thursday, said.Ukrainian Air Force said. Russia has so far shot down more than 300 Iranian Shahed-136 ‘kamikaze’ drones, but those numbers are only a fraction of the 2,400 the state believes Russia took over in Tehran. Power plant and energy grid for October. Blackouts to destabilize energy supplies are now common in many major cities. Kyiv Mayor Vitali Klitschko said the city’s power grid is operating in “emergency mode” and that electricity supply has been cut in half compared to pre-war levels. A four-hour blackout has been announced in and around the capital, and Kharkiv region governor Oleg Sinievov announced on Telegram that a one-hour blackout will begin every day starting Monday, including the capital, Ukraine’s second largest city. I did. Ukraine’s presidential office said the latest Russian attack killed at least four civilians and wounded 10 others.
#Russia #conscripts #urgently #drafted #Ukraine

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *